Would you like to Find the Answers to your 20th century military research questions?
Jennifer has spent a decade studying all branches of the military in service for WWI and WWII and traveling to walk in the footsteps of many soldiers. Using WWII as a foundation, she has developed a unique research strategy, taught nowhere else in the world, to help you research your WWI, WWII, Korean War, or Vietnam family member’s military service.
Have you visited the other side of our business, Finding the Answers Journey? We are now starting webinars and workshops plus online courses there to help you shift your energy or process the things you learn about your family or yourself. Check us out.
- Contact us about current program offerings live and webinar and fees.
- Watch the replay of my RootsTech Finding the Answers: The Basics of WWII Research
- Read about past appearances.
- Read speaking testimonials.
Saturday, April 13, 2019 at the Glenview Library (Illinois)
Finding the Answers: World War II Online
One place many people begin research for their World War II service member is online. While most of the records you need to reconstruct service history are not available online, you can find clues and unit or contextual information to add to your soldier’s story. Many people also connect with living family members of soldiers buried in ABMC cemeteries through online resources.
In this program, Jennifer will:
- Explain some myths and common questions about online research.
- Explain how to research using the collections on Ancestry.com and Fold3.com.
- Discuss other places you can find information online and how that can lead to offline resources.
- Explain where and how to connect with other researchers or European grave adopters.
- Discuss using social media to locate information.
The tips you learn in this program will help you with any digitized record set.
Check out all our WWII webinars and online courses on our WWII Education Website. Looking for writing resources, caregiving resources, webinars and classes to help you move deeper into your family or military research? Visit us at Finding the Answers Journey to learn more!
Disclaimer: Book links are affiliate links and I earn a small royalty off each sale. This does not affect the price you pay.
© 2019 World War II Research and Writing Center