Would you like to Find the Answers to your military research questions? Are you looking for World War II Education or a military genealogy program for your group or organization? We have spoken at military museums, World War II reunions, libraries, genealogy societies, Rotary groups, corporations, and other venues in the United States and Europe.
- View the U.S. program offerings.
- Watch the replay of my RootsTech Finding the Answers: The Basics of WWII Research
- View the European program offerings.
- Read about past appearances.
- Read speaking testimonials.
We are currently booking programs and events through 2020. Contact us for information and fees for research, speaking, and writing services.
Saturday, April 13, 2019 at the Glenview Library (Illinois)
Finding the Answers: World War II Online
One place many people begin research for their World War II service member is online. While most of the records you need to reconstruct service history are not available online, you can find clues and unit or contextual information to add to your soldier’s story. Many people also connect with living family members of soldiers buried in ABMC cemeteries through online resources.
In this program, Jennifer will:
- Explain some myths and common questions about online research.
- Explain how to research using the collections on Ancestry.com and Fold3.com.
- Discuss other places you can find information online and how that can lead to offline resources.
- Explain where and how to connect with other researchers or European grave adopters.
- Discuss using social media to locate information.
The tips you learn in this program will help you with any digitized record set.
© 2018 World War II Research and Writing Center