Specializing in World War I, World War II, Korea, and Vietnam.
The World War II Research and Writing Center goes above and beyond what other research firms offer clients. We offer expert, custom, and confidential World War I, World War II, Korean War, and Vietnam historical and genealogical research, analysis, and writing services.
We have the rare expertise to:
- Locate, analyze, and interpret World War I, World War II, and Korean War records across all branches for military personnel, from individual soldier records, company records, and unit records.
- Reconstruct service history, even when the records burned!
- Connect the dots and piece together multiple puzzle pieces of a soldier’s story.
- We have worked on civilian federal employee cases, POW, and O.S.S. cases for World War II. Additionally, many of our client’s service members worked for the Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC) prior to serving in World War II. We are also able to reconstruct that service history, which we have found impacted the military service.
- Help you locate information you didn’t realize you had.
- Help you sort out your family story.
- Help you process the emotions that rise through your family stories, the research, and final results. We answer the questions which rise throughout the process.
- We provide every client with a customized written analysis, fully sourced, report of the service history of their soldier with all documentation located. This document is typically 20+ pages in length based on client’s research goals. We do not give you sterile cut and paste unit histories or battle summaries you may receive from other firms.
- Connect you with researchers and tour guides in Europe to learn more about your soldier’s story or visit the battlefields.
- Can’t visit Europe? We can go where you soldier was to document the journey.
- Help you plan a trip to Europe to walk in your soldier’s footsteps.
- Write and publish a book about your family or soldier.
In addition to the above research services, many of our clients are asking for healing, awareness, understanding, peace, closure, answers, etc. to questions about their military family member. We often are asked, ‘Why he was the way he was? How can I understand the family stories? How can I heal the relationship (even after my father is dead?) How can I find closure to past pain?’ Jennifer has the capacities of being a medium, empath, and holistic healer. She also has a gift of asking the questions and creating dialogue throughout the research process to help clients reach understanding, peace, closure, find answers, and receive healing.
Research Project Clients Receive
Each research project is different, based on the depth of information a client wishes to receive. Each client, regardless of depth and length of project, receives the following.
- A free consultation to determine what information a client has and help preparing a list of questions to have answered.
- Time and cost estimates for each phase of the research based on the client’s goals.
- Customized research reports which contain a timeline of military service, answers to your questions, detailed written analysis of the soldier’s service, historical context of their service, and complete source citations.
- Bibliography of sources used.
- Copies of all records obtained in each phase of research. This often ends up being hundreds of pages of material about your service member’s service.
- Further research suggestions to dig deeper into the soldier’s story.
- The option to have our firm write a book about the soldier.
- Confidentiality. We do not spread information about your and your project all over social media or the news outlets. We know the information discovered may bring up family trauma, drama, buried emotions, secrets, questions and answers that should be discussed within your family. We work with clients to help them process the information we provide and emotions which may rise, when required. Not every client requires this, but we do maintain your confidentiality.
Read about long-term client research and writing project.
Contact us for information and fees for research, speaking, and writing services.
© 2018 World War II Research and Writing Center