The World War II Research and Writing Center is the only firm which has dedicated more than a decade to military travel and study of all military branches and the records for WWI and WWII, and creating the only resources on the market to help people research and write their stories. We offer expert, custom, and confidential WWI, WWII, Korean War, and Vietnam historical and genealogical research, analysis, and writing services. We also offer research on Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC) service which may have impacted your family member’s World War II service, civilian federal employee records, and POW and O.S.S. cases for World War II.
We have the rare expertise to:
- Locate, analyze, and interpret World War I, World War II, Korean War, and Vietnam records across all branches for military personnel, from individual soldier records, company records, and unit records.
- Reconstruct service history, placing pieces of your service member’s puzzle together, even when the records burned!
- Help you locate information you didn’t realize you had and sort out your family stories.
- Help you process the emotions that rise through your family stories, the research, and final results.
- Help you plan a trip to Europe to walk in your soldier’s footsteps.
- Connect you with researchers and tour guides in Europe to learn more about your soldier’s story or visit the battlefields.
- Can’t visit Europe? We can go where you soldier was to document the journey.
- Write and publish a book about your family or soldier.
Research Clients Receive
We provide every client with a customized written analysis, fully sourced, report of the service history of their soldier with all documentation located. This document is typically 20+ pages in length based on client’s research goals. We do not give you sterile cut and paste unit histories or battle summaries you may receive from other firms.
Each research project scope and cost is different, based on the depth of information a client wishes to receive. Each client, regardless of depth and length of project, receives the following.
- A free phone consultation to determine what information a client has and help preparing a list of questions to have answered.
- Time and cost estimates for each phase of the research based on the client’s goals.
- Customized research reports which contain a timeline of military service, answers to your questions, detailed written analysis of the soldier’s service, historical context of their service, complete source citations and bibliography of sources used.
- Copies of all records obtained in each phase of research. This often ends up being hundreds of pages of material about your service member’s service.
- Further research suggestions to dig deeper into the soldier’s story.
- The option to have our firm write a book about the soldier or help you write and publish a book.
- Confidentiality. Unlike other research firms, we do not spread information about your and your project all over social media or the news outlets. We know the information discovered may bring up family trauma, drama, buried emotions, secrets, questions and answers that should be discussed within your family. We work with clients to help them process the information we provide and emotions which may rise, when required. Not every client requires this, but we do maintain your confidentiality.
In addition to the above research services, many of our clients are asking for healing, awareness, understanding, peace, closure, answers, etc. to questions about their military family member. We often are asked, ‘Why he was the way he was? How can I understand the family stories? How can I heal the relationship (even after my father is dead?) How can I find closure to past pain?’ Jennifer has the capacities of being a medium, empath, and holistic healer. She also has a gift of asking the questions and creating dialogue throughout the research process to help clients reach understanding, peace, closure, find answers, and receive healing.
Read about long-term client research and writing project.
Contact us for information and to set up your free phone consultation today!
© 2018 World War II Research and Writing Center