The World War II Research and Writing Center goes above and beyond what other research firms offer clients. We offer expert World War I, World War II, and Korea historical, and genealogical research, analysis, and writing services. We have the rare expertise to:
- Locate, analyze, and interpret World War I and World War II records across all branches for military personnel, from individual soldier records, company records, and unit records.
- Reconstruct service history, even when the records burned!
- Connect the dots and piece together multiple puzzle pieces of a soldier’s story.
- Help you locate information you didn’t realize you had.
- We provide every client with a written analysis, fully sourced, report of the service history of their soldier with all documentation located.
- Connect you with researchers and tour guides in Europe to learn more about your soldier’s story or visit the battlefields.
- Can’t visit Europe? We can go where you soldier was to document the journey.
- Help you plan a trip to Europe to walk in your soldier’s footsteps.
- Write and publish a book about your family or soldier.
In addition to the above research services, many of our clients are asking for healing, awareness, understanding, peace, closure, answers, etc. to questions about their military family member. We often are asked, ‘Why he was the way he was? How can I understand the family stories? How can I heal the relationship (even after my father is dead?) How can I find closure to past pain?’ Jennifer has the capacities of being a medium, empath, and holistic healer. She also has a gift of asking the questions and creating dialogue throughout the research process to help clients reach understanding, peace, closure, find answers, and receive healing.
Research Project Clients Receive
Each research project is different, based on the depth of information a client wishes to receive. Each client, regardless of depth and length of project, receives the following.
- A consultation to determine what information they have and help preparing a list of questions to have answered.
- Time and cost estimates for each phase of the research based on the client’s goals.
- Timeline of military service.
- Detailed written analysis of the soldier’s service and historical context of their service, documented in a research report with source citations.
- Bibliography of sources used.
- Copies of all records obtained.
- Further research suggestions to dig deeper into the soldier’s story.
- The option to have our firm write a book about the soldier.
Read about long-term client research and writing project.
Contact us for information and fees for research, speaking, and writing services.
© 2018 World War II Research and Writing Center