Jennifer has a unique gift of writing the emotive and healing stories of men and women of WWII. She has also written and published the only research guides available to help families research WWI, WWII, Korea, and Vietnam military service for all branches. Jennifer has a capacity to help clients process the information discovered through the research process that brings up a variety of emotions as they write their own stories. No matter where Jennifer is, she always has her journal and fountain pens just in case inspiration strikes.
Jennifer offers two main types of writing services. Coaching/facilitation for writing for clients interested in writing their own stories. General writing services for clients wishing for Jennifer to write, design, and publish a book for a client.
Coaching/Facilitation for Writing:
Are you interested in taking your writing further? I offer one-on-one writing facilitation/coaching in which we explore what you are writing, your research, your questions and observations, and look at the deeper issues that surface.
I have the capacity to help people:
- See where someone is blocked and remove those blocks.
- See things that are written between the lines – either by the client or those who created the documents with which the client is working.
- Help clients define and clear the many threads of story and information in their heads to create a writing project plan.
- Provide editing for a writing project.
- Help clients refine their writing project from concept to draft to finished product.
- Help people prepare a book for self-publishing.
The sessions are great for people who are:
- Exploring their family stories, research, and their lives.
- Need some help removing the blocks that stand in their way.
- Connecting to the energy of what’s possible but are unsure how to get from point A to point B.
- Choose to write articles or blog posts.
- Choose to write and publish a book.
General Writing Services Include:
- Writing – articles, blog posts, biographies, books, educational courses
- Book projects for clients: Photo books, biographies, family histories, military stories
- Project management and coaching
- Review and comments on your book project
- Organization of materials
- Content suggestions
- Research and research plans
- Book cover design and interior layout
- Book review and proofing services
- Self-publishing assistance or we can do it for you
Contact us for information and fees for research, speaking, and writing services.
Client projects completed:
After the research on an individual or family is complete, clients have the option to have a book written and published. Clients have the option to make a book project private and available only to them, or for sale to the public. These are some of the projects Jennifer has completed.
- Ancestor family history books from the present to the 1600s. These books feature information on the direct ancestors of an individual.
- Descendant family history books from the 1600s to the present for all family lines. These books feature all information gathered on a client’s family moving from past to present. Books range from one volume of 100+ pages, to a multi-volume set of 500+ pages per volume.
- Customized family history books for a client to give specific family members.
- Biography books. Jennifer writes biographies on individuals for clients and compiles them into a family book.
- Memoirs. Jennifer helps clients write their memoirs to preserve as part of their family’s history.
- Military History family book. Jennifer has written military biographies which have then been compiled in a book for a client. This is not limited to World War II research and writing.
- Photo books. Our team scans and edits photos for clients to create beautiful family history photo books.
- View Jennifer’s published books here.
© 2018 World War II Research and Writing Center