Jennifer has a unique gift of writing the emotive and healing stories of men and women of WWII. She has also written and published the only research guides available to help families research WWI, WWII, Korea, and Vietnam military service for all branches. Jennifer has a capacity to help clients process the information discovered through the research process that brings up a variety of emotions as they write their own stories.
Are you interested in writing your family’s military story? Would you like to take your writing to a deeper level to create a more meaningful story? I offer one-on-one writing coaching in which we explore what you are writing, your research, your questions and observations, and look at the deeper issues that surface.
I have the capacity to:
- Help clients define and clear the many threads of story and information in their heads to create a writing project plan and book outline.
- Review research prior to you writing your draft. Suggest additional sources if there are gaps.
- Help you organize your materials and photos.
- Provide content suggestions of your started draft by looking at what is written between the lines – either by the client or those who created the documents with which the client is working.
- Help clients refine their writing project from concept to draft to finished product.
- Edit your book.
The sessions are great for people who:
- Are exploring their family stories, research, and their lives.
- Need some help removing the blocks that stand in their way.
- Connect to the energy of what’s possible but are unsure how to get from point A to point B.
- Choose to write articles.
- Choose to write and publish a book.
Did you write a book and would like a review or endorsement? Contact us for pricing options.
Contact us for information and fees for research, speaking, and writing services.
Client projects completed:
After the research on an individual or family is complete, clients have the option to have a book written and published. Clients have the option to make a book project private and available only to them, or for sale to the public. These are some of the projects Jennifer has completed.
- Ancestor family history books from the present to the 1600s. These books feature information on the direct ancestors of an individual.
- Descendant family history books from the 1600s to the present for all family lines. These books feature all information gathered on a client’s family moving from past to present. Books range from one volume of 100+ pages, to a multi-volume set of 500+ pages per volume.
- Customized family history books for a client to give specific family members.
- Biography books. Jennifer writes biographies on individuals for clients and compiles them into a family book.
- Memoirs. Jennifer helps clients write their memoirs to preserve as part of their family’s history.
- Military History family book. Jennifer has written military biographies which have then been compiled in a book for a client. This is not limited to World War II research and writing.
- Photo books. Our team scans and edits photos for clients to create beautiful family history photo books.
- View Jennifer’s published books here.
© 2018 World War II Research and Writing Center