I’m Jennifer, a Spiritual Coach, Cosmic Puzzle Master, and Intuitive healer specializing in inherited trauma, family patterns, war trauma, and personal & ancestral healing.
As a young child I knew I was here to help transform the world. I’ve always been the quiet weird outsider who observed and stood witness to the silent suffering of humanity. I’m a cosmic intuitive puzzle master, seeing and feeling what lies beyond the veil. This enables me to identify repeating patterns, connect the dots and piece the complex puzzle of our individual and collective stories together. These gifts have allowed me to heal some deep ancestral traumas and end toxic cycles in my family. You can learn more about ancestral healing and my work at the Ancestral Souls Wisdom School.
Guided by my military ancestors, more than 25 years ago, I stepped on the family & military history research trail. That journey allowed me to connect more deeply with my ancestors, spirit guides, angels, and others beyond the veil.
By 2015 my healing journey & military work allowed me to live and travel in Europe and create a life both in Chicago and near Amsterdam. I became embedded in Dutch society, life, relationships, healthcare, politics, and culture. For several years I was married to a Dutch man who lived with cancer and other life-threatening health issues. I developed PTSD as I traversed the layers of his health issues in addition to living two different lives on two continents, while facing my own triggers and ancestral patterns. We were so energetically connected, that as I accompanied him on his journey as he moved closer to death, I also faced issues of grief, compassion fatigue, caregiver responsibilities, and how I would survive and thrive after the relationship ended. Identifying the ancestral patterns I was living with him helped me heal and move forward after the relationship ended and he died.
In Europe, I visited battlefields & burial sites, religious & cultural sites, heard family & war stories, some of which brought me to my knees in grief as I channeled the people telling the stories. I understand history, context, and perspectives that many people do not. This makes me unique in the way I can help clients heal on both sides of the ocean to explore their personal & ancestral family patterns & war trauma.
To heal my PTSD and personal and ancestral patterns, I worked with energy healers and studied ancestral lineage healing, energy healing modalities, inherited trauma, grief & loss, and caregiving. It took several years but I came out the other side of PTSD, released many traumatic and toxic family patterns and am thriving.
I am excited to help you discover the stories of your ancestors and heal. Welcome to the Ancestral Souls Wisdom School and this cosmic healing journey we are on together.
I look forward to working with you to heal yourself and your ancestors. We are all connected no matter where we live, what our culture is, what our trauma has been. When one heals, we all heal.
What People Say About Jennifer…
If you are involved at all with trying to follow and understand your family’s journey related to loved ones who served in the military, I highly recommend working with Jennifer. Jennifer is passionate about helping people with their journey–whether is it doing research, trying to understand the impact on the family, or putting thoughts and findings to pen and paper. All of the webinars I have participated in have been fun, interesting, and useful.
For over 20 years I have been trying to learn about my uncle who was MIA in Europe during WWII. At first, I thought my quest was to learn all the facts and details about where he was, what he did, and what happened to him. What I have started doing along the way–and why I appreciate Jennifer so much–is delving into the equally compelling and more important story about the impact of my uncle’s loss on the family. In many cases, I knew things from my own memories and previous conversations with relatives that I had not connected to the war. After going through a Master Class with Jennifer based on the book Reconciliation with War, I was able to connect the dots and get a much better picture of what the collective family had been going through. Jennifer is now helping me edit the draft of a book about my uncle’s story and the impact on the family. I greatly appreciate her insight and expertise.
Besides being knowledgeable, Jennifer is friendly, warm, and genuine. I enjoy working with her and now consider her a good friend. ~~~ Phil R.
- Ancestral Healing Journey (November 2022-March 2023)
- Inherited Family Trauma Training (May-June 2022)
- 5D Vibe Tribe (August 2021 – August 2022)
- Transform Yourself with Cory Michelle (October – November 2021)
- Student of Veteran & Family War Trauma and Mental Health (2015 – ongoing – focused on U.S. and Europe)
- Trauma-Informed Leadership Course – June – September 2021
- Evolutionary Relationships Course – April 2021
- Love, Trauma, and Healing Course – April – May 2021
- Multi-Generational Healing Course – April 2021
- Collective Trauma Healing Program – November 2020 – February 2021
- Principles of Collective Trauma Healing Program – November 2020 – March 2021
- Your Glorious Life Masterclass – October-November 2020
- The Embodiment Conference Training – October 2020
- Trauma Mind & Body Super Conference – September 2020
- Collective Trauma Summit – September 2020
- Intuitive Healer Training Program & Certification – April 2020 – March 2021
- Intuitive Heart Program – April-May 2020
- Find Healing & Resilience in Ancestral Wisdom – March 2020
- Evolved Empath Summit – March 2020
- Energy Training for Empaths – March 2020
- Find Your Ground – March 2020
- Reweaving Your Ancestral Story – February 2020
- Ancestral Healing Summit – February 2020
- Foundations of Embodiment Facilitator Certification – Spring 2020
- Embodied Trauma Conference 2020
- Cultural Somatics Institute – ECourse on Racialized Trauma – January 2020
- Release Yourself from Family Karma Course – January 2020
- Of Stone, Bone, and Water – Winter 2020
- Ancestral Lineage Healing Course November 2019 – March 2020
- Embodiment, Boundaries and the Ancestors October – November 2019
- Roots to Resiliency (Grief course) October – December 2019
- Healing Conversations (Grief course) October 2019
- Has read numerous books on PTSD, ancestral healing, grief, caregiving, Somatic Psychotherapy, Holocaust experiences, Vietnam experiences, inherited trauma, Sacred Ceremonies and other related topics.
- Watch my 2018 RootsTech Video Starting WWII Research.
- Reiki Practitioner – 2017
- Access Bars Practitioner – 2017
- 1996 – present – Various genealogical courses, ProGen, and self-study. Wrote several courses on genealogy, personal history, writing, and military history for NIGS.
- 2010 – present – thousands of hours in a deep dive self-study into all branches of the military and their WWII records which allowed Jennifer to create a research process to help people research any 20th century war. Through this deep dive she created in 2012 the first books and programs to help others do the research. Answers exist even if the records burned.
© 2022 World War II Research and Writing Center