A woman on a mission to help people Find the Answers to their family and military stories and histories.
Watch a short video about Jennifer’s work and mission.
Jennifer Holik, a woman on a mission to help people Find the Answers to their family and military histories. At the same time, she strives to heal the past, present, and future for herself, her family, her clients, and the world. For over a decade Jennifer has studied every branch of the military and its records for WWII. She is the original authority on how to do the research and the first to create the educational materials to teach others the strategies. Her business has helped people find answers and closure through genealogical and military research, education, and writing. Explore our subsidiary site, RESEARCH A VETERAN.
In 2012 when Jennifer started her life over with her boys, she started on a spiritual journey to heal many broken pieces of her soul and her family’s souls. This led to a study of various energetic healing modalities which she now incorporates in her business to help clients heal their families. Her cousin, James Privoznik 90th Infantry Division KIA 11 January 1945, showed up at the same time and guided her through many personal and professional changes. After writing his story in her book, Stories of the Lost, Jennifer walked in his footsteps in Europe in April-May 2015. After flying his final burial flag over the Luxembourg Cemetery where he sleeps, she then went to the woods where he was killed. Those experiences changed her forever as she stood in the woods listening to the soldiers speak, humbled by their words and energy.
After traveling to Europe twice in 2015 and having some intense, life changing war-related spiritual experiences, she was introduced to a Dutch man, Johan van Waart. Choosing something most people would not, they fell in love, continue to endure many difficult trials with Johan’s health and cancer, and created a life on two continents with three kids, two cats, and Jennifer’s expanding business.
Through this path not usually taken life experience, Jennifer is also able to help caregivers and clients who require additional support, find resources to help them. She has been a caregiver for Johan for several years and has a Caregiver Journal and free webinar on the Finding the Answers Journey website which is the other side of her business. You can read about Jennifer’s military and caregiving journey in her book I Bring Dead Guys Home.
Jennifer helps people Find the Answers to their family stories, secrets, and questions, and inspire others to take the road less traveled and choose something completely different for their lives.
- Of Stone, Bone, and Water – January – March 2020
- Ancestral Lineage Healing Course November 2019 – March 2020
- Embodiment, Boundaries and the Ancestors October – November 2019
- Roots to Resiliency (Grief course) October – December 2019
- Healing Conversations (Grief course) October 2019
- Has read numerous books on PTSD, ancestral healing, grief, caregiving, Somatic Psychotherapy, Holocaust experiences, Vietnam experiences, inherited trauma, Sacred Ceremonies and other related topics.
- Reiki Practitioner – 2017
- Access Bars Practitioner – 2017
- 1996 – present – Various genealogical courses, ProGen, and self-study. Wrote several courses on genealogy, personal history, writing, and military history for NIGS.
- 2010 – present – thousands of hours in a deep dive self-study into all branches of the military and their WWII records which allowed Jennifer to create a research process to help people research any 20th century war. Through this deep dive she created in 2012 the first books and programs to help others do the research. Answers exist even if the records burned.
Short Bio: Jennifer Holik, founder and Worldwide Coordinator of the World War II Research and Writing Center, continually creates and expands military research services, writing, speaking, and healing services. She works with creative professionals who have a similar target. To help people Find the Answers and closure to their family stories, secrets, and questions. Through the work we do with clients, many people find peace they otherwise may not have found.
Meet Creative Professionals & Businesses we Work with Throughout the World
The World War II Research and Writing Center, Research a Veteran and Finding the Answers Journey, collaborates and works with inspiring independent creative professionals and businesses, to achieve our mission. We help people Find the Answers to their military research questions, writing projects, and ancestral lineage healing facilitation.
© 2020 World War II Research and Writing Center