Jennifer has a unique gift of writing the emotive and healing stories of men and women of WWI, WWII, Korea and Vietnam. At this time she is only taking select client writing projects. Please be aware before you contact me, I will not complete your hobby writing projects and work for free.
Writing Coach/Developmental Editor
I offer one-on-one facilitation sessions in which we explore what you are writing, your research, your questions and observations, family patterns, inherited trauma, and look at the many deeper issues that may surface as you research and write. Watch a short video and read more about facilitation services. Purchase and schedule yours today!
Additionally, I offer developmental editing services. Contact me to inquire about cost and scheduling.
Contact us for information and fees for speaking, and writing services.
Client Projects Completed
After the research on an individual or family is complete, clients have the option to have a book written and published. There is also the option to make a book project private and available only to them, or for sale to the public. These are some of the projects Jennifer has completed.
- Ancestor family history books from the present to the 1600s. These books feature information on the direct ancestors of an individual.
- Developmental editor on several World War II books.
- Descendant family history books from the 1600s to the present for all family lines. These books feature all information gathered on a client’s family moving from past to present. Books range from one volume of 100+ pages, to a multi-volume set of 800+ pages per volume.
- Customized family history books for a client to give specific family members.
- Biography books. Jennifer writes biographies on individuals for clients and compiles them into a family book.
- Memoirs. Jennifer helps clients write their memoirs to preserve as part of their family’s history.
- Military History family book. Jennifer has written military biographies which have then been compiled in a book for a client. This is not limited to World War II research and writing.
- View Jennifer’s published books.
© 2021 World War II Research and Writing Center