Ready to start really living your best life? Ready to heal the past, work with your ancestors with greater ease? Are you ready to process the information, emotions, and energy that came up for you through your genealogy or military research? Are you ready to create a new future? Then you’re in the right place.
What can I help you with?
- Help you explore & heal your family secrets, patterns, stories, themes, and issues to find possible research avenues, storylines, peace and closure.
- See where you are blocked and help remove those blocks.
- Help you process the emotions that come up through research.
- See what is written between the lines in your spoken or written stories, and the documents with which you are working.
- Define and map out threads of a story and information in your mind or notes to create a writing project plan and book outline.
- And much more…
How do we work together?
Our meetings are held by Zoom recorded meeting. Each Zoom meeting is recorded and sent to you after our session with action items and notes.
What makes me different from other coaches and facilitators?
- I hold a safe, non-judgmental sacred space for clients to tell their stories. In this space, I help clients process what comes up emotionally or through the research.
- I am an empath, intuitive healer, and medium. I am aware of energies and things others are not.
- I will ask clients a lot of questions, which may not be easy to answer. The questions take you deeper into yourself and your writing to create a greater story.
- My point of view is, we are all valuable. We all have a story to tell which may inspire others, teach lessons, and create change in our lives and the lives of others. Our ancestors are also valuable and we should be working with them to help heal our lineage.
- I have experience providing facilitation for my genealogical and military research clients. Their questions often run deep and contain years of family secrets, silence, and questions. I have the capacity to help them discover the layers of the rest of the story, to understand who their family members are, and who they, the client are, with all this new knowledge.
- I understand the complexities that may arise through genealogy and military research. I have over 20 years of research experience and have written and published more than 20 books of my own in the genealogical and military research fields. Teaching books, story books, and memoir. For my clients, I have written or created and published 150+ books in the last decade.
© 2021 World War II Research & Writing Center