Sometimes researchers want to do the majority of projects on their own but they get hung up on deciphering abbreviations, understanding what someone really did, or how to find information on sites like Fold3 where there is an art to locating gold.
Jennifer offers full research packages and also consulting hours in which she can help you in these ways.
- Review your documents and goals and create a bespoke research plan.
- Help you decipher a Navy or Marine Corps service file and related documents. Often these contain more abbreviations and acronyms which have multiple meanings. We can help you understand what these mean and then help you find resources online.
- Help you navigate online website searches, especially Fold3 for Navy and Marine Corps unit records.
- Create a research, writing, or other related project plan.
- Review your writing for holes, errors, gaps, and further research opportunities.
Do you need Jennifer to help you for a few hours in another way? Just ask. The above are a few examples of what she can help you with.
Contact us for information and to set up your free phone consultation today!
© 2019 World War II Research and Writing Center