Announcing the Honoring Our Heroes Program!
Starting Saturday 9 September at 10:00 a.m. CDT, I’m hosting six weekly webinars on researching your WWI and WWII service members and writing their stories. These will run weekly through 21 October. There will not be a class on 7 October.
In these 75-90 minute sessions before Q&A, you will get all the information you need to research and write your stories. I’ll even be sharing some travel planning tips for those who are traveling for the 80th Anniversary of D-Day in 2024 and the 80th of VE Day in 2025!
Early Bird registrants (offer expires 4 September) receive a discounted price and a 30-minute coaching session.
- Research a Veteran (Research strategy part 1)
- The Greatest Generation (Research strategy part 2)
- World War II Sacrifice
- Exploring the Online Battlefield
- Your Doughboy’s Story (WWI research)
- Battlefield Stories (start writing your stories)
The Early Bird Pricing and Coaching Session offer expires 4 September and then the price goes up. Grab your spot today!
© 2023 WWII Research & Writing Center