Finding Your Soldier’s History
13 January 2018 at 13:00 at Delware Company BV, Wilgehout 13 3371 KE Hardinxveld-Giessendam Netherlands
This program will be conducted in English.
Have you adopted a grave at an ABMC cemetery? Are you unsure how to locate more information about your soldier?
Are you researching a bomb crew and unsure where to find the crew’s records?
Did you locate dog tags or another item from a soldier and want to know more about his service?
Then this program is for you!
Many questions surround the service history of Americans who served in Europe during World War II. The answers will be given during this program.
- Where do I start with my research?
- What are the steps I need to take if I have some information?
- What records are available and how can they be accessed?
- How can I connect with a soldier’s family?
While this program is free, you must register for this program so we know how many to prepare for. Prior to the program you will be sent an email link to download a handout for the program. You may print this and bring it with to take notes. Coffee and tea will be available for purchase prior to the program.
To Register, please email Jennifer the following to email@example.com
- Email address
- Any questions you have about your soldier or bomb crew. I will answer as many as possible in my talk.
See you in January!
© 2017 World War II Research and Writing Center
Leave a Reply