Have you walked in the footsteps of your WWI or WWII service member in Europe? I have and the experience changed my life. It brought people, places, and experiences into my life from the start of the trip almost four years ago through to today.
Did you know there is a process to research and planning for such a trip? Would you like to learn strategies and tools to help you save time and money? Join me for this two-part workshop in April where I will explain what’s required before you travel. Then we will talk with several panelists about their experiences and tips they have to help future travelers.
Traveling to Europe to walk in your WWII service member’s footsteps is a life changing experience. Did you know there is a correct way to prepare for this journey? In this workshop you will learn:
Part 1: Preparing for the Journey (April 1, 2019 at 7:00 pm CST)
- Learn the steps required to research prior to your trip. Explore how this saves your time & money.
- Explore research possibilities.
- Learn how to put context to your research.
- Learn tips and tricks to planning your travel.
- Explore how to document your journey.
- Explore next steps when you return home.
Part 2: Panelist Discussion (April 6, 2019, at 12:00 pm CST)
We will have several panelists discussing with Jennifer tips for planning travel, how to connect with European researchers, and make the most of your experience.
- Terri O’Connell of Cruise Planners.
- Phil Rosenkrantz. Researcher, Writer & Traveler.
- A couple more to be named….
After you purchase the live webinar, you will be given access to the product “Walking In Their Footsteps April 2019 Webinar” in your Library on the WWII Education website. The replays will be placed there when they are ready. There is no time limit to watch the replays.
There is a $29.95 fee for this two-part webinar series. You can watch the invitation video and register here.
© 2019 World War II Research & Writing Center